Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Entry No. One 2006

F.I.N.A.L.L.Y i got my first blog entry in 2006! i'd like to write one already on 1.1, but so many things kept on dragging me until NOW... phew... i shall give myself higher priority in blogging =P

so as my memory has been washed down after several days... i'll just hv a summary on wat i've dun, enjoyed, achieved n inspired over the NY holidays n the last two days...

To start w, a good news for me from a mail... i passed the Chinese CRE exam!!! yyaahhhooooo!!!!! okie, i shall try harder to find another job now... "offer expires till Dec 2007" =P

n I spent my NY eve / NY countdown in Anthony's hse together w Jam... wat did we do? we got countdown potluck! yay... small but warm n cozy... such a nice way to spend the time w my best fds =) sth interesting tat Jam is saying am leading to a typical AJ's life now? oh i feel surprised / awkward by tat... did I? hm, let see: workout in cali (counts one); listen to gay icon singer's songs (madonna, sandy lam)?? (objection! i just hv two or three songs in my iPod!!) (oh well, counts two); wearing tight-fit tees (not tight at all lah, juz fits in my body =P) (counts three); tanning (counts four); like to go to SG!? (huh?) (counts five).... uh-oh.... i sounds like one realli =P anyway... it's nothing to feel bad, just not to act badly in public i think...

************

then it's 2006! the first big event is sure CR903 music award! (haaa) .... soooo bad that i cant go this year, in which i've been going for the past 3 yrs! sighhhh, to my big surprise, Eason Chan sweepstaked the whole event w 6 big prizes!!! tot Leo Ku can share one or two from him... but the biggest upset is Joey Yung who won the gold for female singer!!! she cheated tat from denise ho!!!! cheater!

************
and then it's yesterday... had dinner w my gd bro Tom n other fds for celebrating his b-day, YAY!! feel so happy n great tat it's the first time i felt (or shd be realised) tat all my gd fds hv b-day in abt the same period (Dec / Jan /Feb)... tat was sooo interesting =P will goin to hv more b-day celebrations w fds!! (n myself is coming near =P)
************
finally its some good news in the financial aspect... i've made a fortune already on the first two days of the stock mkt open in 2006 =P =P my 2006's recommendation: 2038 =P =P

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?