Monday, December 12, 2005

D.R.Y

Recently there's a growing distaste on work of myself... being impatient to unreasonable requests from both my subordinates as well as my bosses. Just feel like there is no more to learn here n the existin pay is getting more unjustified. More fds r tellin me to not to stay at here, and the golden time to change job is going to pass. Well, what am i waiting for? but being jobless to hunt for a new job sounds v insecure to myself, n i m getting into a blind-alley of job searches / unsatisfaction to job paid...
Anyway, my life is getting v dry recently, just as the current weather, i hope i can quickly get out of this mindset, i know tis is dangerous...

********************

11p.m.
After a workout (nice back workout tonite), i feel a bit relieved from my depression... tot i was too stressed out on many issues - drought life; monotonous work; financial pressure (i dun meant i m in debt, but just foresee i cant save money for months!); being unwanted =P... anyway, hope to help myself out from even more negative thoughts. Also being an impatient n rush-y rush type of ppl, i think i do exert some pressure on my fd in specific issues recently... my apology to u...

Comments:
But u dun hv to finish the contract even u want to quit?!

I want to quit my job le, still working hard on job hunting.. haha..
anyway, gd luck!

Tried to post sth here for u but failed, hehe...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?