Monday, December 05, 2005

Congrats... Bachelor no more!



Why i didnt go to the demonstration yesterday is becoz i've attend Anthony's 'photo-shooting' day for his graduation! Congrats Anthony!! As a little gift, i've got him my 'son' - Tigger!!!

With such a nice weather, we took quite some photos in the University, n u know wat? i always think graduation photo looks the best on every person!!! hurhur ... all look decent in the pics =P

Anyway, congrats to u again Anthony!!! u r BACHELOR NO MORE!!! YYYAAAYYY!!!! n u r now even a MASTER!!!! hahaha






Comments:
Thank you so much for bringing Tigger to me! It's such a delight to have you in this wonderful day - weather was just perfect. And, of course, you look fantastic too Robii!

-Anthony
 
Thank you very much Robii!! I wish I will be able to attend your Masters graduation one day too :)
 
Thank you very much Robii! I wish I will be able to attend your Masters graduation very soon! :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?