Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Stressed, Stretched, Strayed

It has been a whole week tat I havent updated my blog... it has been too busy for me to update whenever i wanna do so; or when i m free to write, am just not in the mood / inspiration to get it done as well... so finally i m writing now during this office-hour day when all my bosses r away =P
To start with, it's all about the few MSN exchanges with Chloe some nites ago. It came to my surprise tat wat u tot is exactly the same as wat i tot recently... too little sharings on own feelings in the blog (gurls got such a strong sense on tis!) i tot this is becoz it's always not tat str8-forward for me to write out my feelings... coz they come n go so quick n so easily, by the time i wanna jot it down on my blog, they go away without a trace... (btw, thx for spending time on my blog chloe, i nvr realise i got some readers here)
Christmas is always a great festival, a good time to be joyful, blah blah... but wat i feel it's always a season for couples, not for single ppl like me... tis gets deep down inside me after the year of 2003, n this yr the feelin is as strong as before again... and tat led to another thoughts... m I such a bad person to love? or i got any flaws tat r incompatible by so many others? some fd said i m being too picky or my standards r too high... but how can i love someone if i dun got the feelins? or i hv to say... i wanna tell, but i m nervous abt the consequences, the fear of losing a fd to me is sth v big to me (being a self-admitted perfectionist, i hope my fdship with all my fds can be stayed intact) ...... Anyway, anyone is willing to invite me to go out during the christmas holidays? (sigh... so wu liao for me)
********************
Another thing tat happened recently is Lamond, who's fr SG has been visitin HK lately. I juz wonder why everyone's so interested on askin me tat why i m so keen to show him ard? To shut u guys' mouth: am just free to do so (since i m such bored as read above); n i feel if i m being treated like tat during my earlier trip to SG (since all guys in SG r so nice), am just reciprocating to their kindness... so stop bitchin for u guys =P
********************
Sth more is tat recently i come across so many hearts tat need to be cared n to be comforted... hope u guys r happy as usual again...

Well, there r also good things coming along by this week, mostly on the financial side... and probably this is a record =P ... i feel scared by the numbers as well: (2004, 1828) ... ask me wat's that =P

Comments:
Hi Rob,

Yo are doing better n better!!

A bit sad about the Christmas part though...But I think spending time with fredz that yo like to get along are also cool ga!!

Da streetz will be packed with ppl... better to stay somewhere to hv fun ~~ ^__^

whatz the number??? whatz that whatz that???? Another topicz that not within my knowledge?!?!? >__<''
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?