Friday, December 30, 2005

Reviewing 2005 / Top Events 2005

Have been slacked in updating my blog recently, from daily updates to weekly updates now! geezzzzz, always the excuse of busy MSNing at nite n thus cant think properly for blog writing... well, can save it till the day and get it done in office hours when my boss is away rite =P

so i even dun get to mention my christmas holidays, hmmm at least it's not as bored as i tot of earlier, probably depression is in effect again last week. Okie, so today is already the 2nd last day of 2005 and as a mediocre writer I am *haha*, this is the time to review my life in 2005 / pick some of those top events for 2005...

honestly, it's just another year for me... but i tot i have sure expanded my circle of friendship / life within this year, this is sure a gd / plus thing, as i can still remember how boring my life is in between the two relationships (noticeably some times in 2004)... abt relationships, its also a gd thing that one started this year, though it didnt turn out quite well, tat must be sth that i shd cherish this year as well. Oh and abt all these fdship stuff, i must realli thx to some of my good fds for their influence =P tot that's one of the main reason for my expansion of my fd circle realli...

i also got some more chances to go to travel this year: Macau, Japan n Singapore... wow finally i've achieved some wishes for myself earlier to get to more trips... always a good than bad to travel more...

another big thing during this yr is abt my workout rountine: probably got much more time for gym this yr, thx to my pressure-free work, and i consider myself some good improvements. Got a more regulated time n rountine to workout, also contributed by the completion of PT course in the beginning of this yr... hoping tat i can achieve more in the comin yr (tryin to get more noticeable) :P

one blow to me this year is in the financial aspect... always tot myself is good in self financial-mgmt, but it turned out to be quite the opposite: growing expenditure, stupid investment decisions (most imptly gambling stocks early in the year, and then warrants in the mid / late of the year), to be numerically concrete: Total Asset -0.5% for the year! (am expecting some 100% growth in it actually... & one good thing is tat Net Asset got an increase due to decreasing loan payables) well it's always said that lesson comes w a price, n i learnt my lesson in this yr, at least i tot i m smarter now in warrant investing n those stuffs, hope can try to get some good gains in the coming yr LOL!!

finally its abt my mentality towards love... hm... sth inside myself is missing actually, or i m just that type of person? m still confused n wondering abt that... honestly, i wanna solve this out (or not to say solve, but at least made myself less confused) and probably this is a thing v impt towards my next relationship =)

Happy New Year 2006 to me! (n all those who read my blog!!)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?