Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Mark Six Tonite!!!

Yesterday I asked some of my fds to give me a number for the Mark Six lottery TONITE! well, IF i m sooooo damn lucky and win the jackpot tonite (60 million!! WWWOOOHHHOOO!!!!), i'll give u guys who contribute a number to me for 1 million dollars!! waahahahaha =P =P =P
so let's check the result tonite after 9:30pm at
HERE

7 9 19 23 24 28 31

********************
UPDATED ON 11PM
OOORRRGGGHHH... someone won our jackpot in the lottery!! DAMN!!! =P =P
well.... we got 2 number rite.... just 1 more can get the small prize la.... sighsigh
6 14 28 31 33 35 + 26
(thx for the 2 guys who contributed 28 & 31... we almost made it! =P =P)
********************
P.S. just this afternoon, i realised that i hvnt posted out u guys' comment in my blogspot! oh i m sorrie for my blurness... dunno wat function i've triggered... well at least i know now... pls do keep on posting ur comments to my blog! THANKS!!

Comments:
well, better luck next time
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?