Sunday, January 22, 2006

Do U Know... ?

just sth funny... how many of these trivials abt me do u know?
1. the color I like is blue and orange
2. i m a right-handed ppl, but i go lefty when using scissors n playing snooker
3. i can use both left hand n right hand for badminton n table tennis
4. i dun like to eat tiramisu actually
5. i'd go for chocolate in both cakes n ice-creams
6. of all sushis n sashimis, my best favorite is ikura (salmon roe)
7. my best favorite ramen is in miso soup base
8. when i change clothes, i change my shirt first then the pants
9. but when it's the gym changing room, i'll do the opposite (pants first)
10. i got drunk by 1 bottle of Heinekein
11. my favorite type of pizza is the thin-crispy-pan-type
12. i nvr been to salons before the age of 12
13. i only wear glasses after the age of 18, w 500 degrees of s.sightedness already
14. my favorite movie is American Beauty
15. my favorite cartoon character up-to-date is ojaru-maru
16. of those jpn cartoon characters i like, their voices r always dubbed by the same person in TV
17. i dun mix wasabi into soy sauce when i hv sushis
18. instead i put wasabi into the rice when i eat sushis
19. i cant spell my english name properly until primary 2
20. i m a bit narcissistic
21. i believe in love at first sight
22. i aspired to be an astronomer when i was a kid
23. i regret not joining the dragonboat team when i was studying in university
24. i also regret not hving the chance to learn piano when i was young
25. i played Fantasy Golf out of nowhere starting from uni.
26. my idol is Michael Jordan n Tiger Woods
27. my weight is at my heaviest now
28. i believe there is extra-terrestrial
29. i think roaches are spies from extra-terrestrial
30. up-to-date i got 2 love relationships
31. my tongue can touch my nose
32. my blood type is O+
33. i luv to eat all sorts of salty, crispy snacks (say chips, preztels, 柿の種)
34. i come out only at the age of 22
35. even HK is close to SE Asia, i only travelled once to there in last Nov.
36. the place i've yet to travel is N. Europe and USA
37. i dun want myself to be long-lived
38. i can eat half of a 12" pizza all by myself
39. almost 100% of my newly-met fds think i m a btm, which is not true
40. i hv a habit to collect tix stubs, say movies or flights
41. i record all my finance since i started my work in 2002
42. i m pretty much a perfectionist
43. i lost contacts to all my primary schoolmates
44. my family stay at our current flat for abt 20yrs
45. i've thought of suicide when i was a kid
46. i remembered my happiest / most exciting moment was when i got my first love / job offer
47. i hope i can try bungee jumping
48. the type of kid tat i hate most r bois who is overweighted n looks from China
49. i plan to write 100 but now i shortened it to 50
50. i spent two days in writing this hahaha

well if u know over half of the above, tell me! i wonder why u know me so well!!

Comments:
I know 1, 5, 7, 10, 13, 20(wahahaha), 21, 23, 24, 30, 33, 39, 41, 44, 46 (we all are!).

I'm surprised to know 3, 4, 9 (woohoo!), 12 (how did you cut hair before?!), 18, 19, 27 (reallly? that's sooo attractive :), 31 (show me!), 45 (oh dear.. hugz! we all love you!).

Yet I don't know these of you by more than a half! But then, I must say I never got you say so much of these in front of me than you writing about yourself in a blog, hee hee :)
 
wahahaha how come u know the wahahaha one? =P
Well, tat's quite nice that u know quite a lot of facts of me though... shd i say thx? hehe =P
 
Wow! I know 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11, 15, 17, 18, 30, 31, 33, 34, 35, 36.. d(⌒o⌒)b

wahaha... what a nice listing le...

I'm surprised to know 2&3, show me next time if we hv the chance to play ball games..

Sorry, but i just can't stop laughing when I read #29, I think u're afraid of it more than anything le...

When we first met, I got the same idea as u mentioned in #39! =P

hohoho, shd I make a listing for myself as well?! still wondering!~
(;゚∀゚)=3
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?