Thursday, January 19, 2006

I tot u will read this...

Anthony told me sth written on Leo's blog site, and so i've taken a look at it (honestly i hvnt keep update on reading of ur blog)... oh u r talkin abt me =) well, but after reading several entries, i feel the urge to write this... probably this is the first entry i m writing for someone haaa
well it has been several months after we broke up, i do hope we can still be doing fine as good fds... yeh as u said in ur entries, i can feel u r being so awkward n uncomfortable when u see me, i wonder why would tat happen... is it becoz of the way i behaved? or really as u said it's abt ur character? honestly i dun wanna put the blame on u, but i think its the latter...
I had hesitated before asking u to come to my b-day dinner on sunday, but i finally invited u since i didnt come to urs last nov, and just hope that u can come to share the joy w me... nothing much... but i shd realli thx u again for ur b-day cake (honestly, u r the one who knows me the best =) among the presents)
I do wanna let u know tat i still always wanna we to be fds as before, though i hv fewer contacts w u now, i always cherish u as my fd... after these months, i hope we can meet again as usual like before =)
finally, i must clarify sth!!!
- ur guess is totally wrong! i hv no luv feeling w Zee at all!!! he's a great nice guy, but.... (hehe anyone wanna know shd ask me privately)
- thx for linking my blog site in ur blog, i nvr realise that before
- as many bloggers say, blog is sth abt one's own personal thing, i dun mind sharing w my fds here =)
- wat i said of 'being loved' in my sunday's entry, i just mean i feel so warm n loved by u guys as u r all gd fds to me and this is the first time i received 4 gifts at the same time =) muaks muaks to all of u!!!

Comments:
Aiya... made a wrong wild guess tim.. =P

U know what, i've been wondering if i shd attend the dinner as well. If i won't go for the first step, i think i can't go on anymore. Finally, i made up my mind b4 joining the dinner, and then bought u the cake also. haha...

And, I didn't misunderstand the meaning of "being loved" le... =)
 
haha thx for coming again n the b-day cake lei =)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?