Friday, February 03, 2006

Two Lucky Incidents

This two lucky incidents happened before CNY already... on last Friday nite (27/1)... well I think my luck just cant stop at the year of rooster! =P

The first incident happened at nite... I met Anthony for dinner in TST, during our conversation i knew that he's going for Yundi LI's concert after the dinner, oh! tat's wat i wanna go as well... and so he suggested me to go to Cultural Centre together to try my luck, see if anyone is willing to release his tickets in the last minute...
When we went to the tix office, it seems that there r no extra tix... but then a seemingly rich gentleman come over and hand me a tix!! and he said, "give the money to those in need for charity" and left!!! I was TOTALLY SHOCKED n SURPRISED at that time n I DUNNO HOW TO REACT!!!! I saw the tix... and it's a $510 one!!! OMG!!!!! i tot i am such a lucky person!!!! However, i felt that i cant just go into the concert without contributing a penny... so i insisted to give the gentleman back the money for the tix, but sure he refused... he told me as well that his fds (who r a lady sitting next to me during the concert) r running a charity n said if i wanted to give the money, i can donate it to her charity... so finally i gave my money to her...
The concert, needless to say, was MARVELLOUS! Yundi LI's performance was excellent, his piano play is superb n really totally amazing!!! i m sooo lucky that i can enjoy the show, and with an excellent position (i tot i m sitting in the RIGHT MIDDLE of the concert hall!)... during the break, i asked the lady abt her charity, and it is this (click the icon below to their site)














it's a charity supportin children with specific learning difficulties, including Dyslexia & attention deficit, and probably those guys sitting next to me are the council members of this charity! OMG! Anyway, i m glad that i hv the luck to enjoy such a good show at the same time donating to charity!!

well, the second lucky thing is small comparing to the first (in terms of the LUCKINESS)... well a diagram beats a thousand words ...





What'll u feel if u bought the stock at the price when it's in the pointed arrow's time??? given that the stock now is close to $14!!!!! WAHAHAHAHA

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?