Sunday, February 12, 2006

SC10K RUN (Part II)

Finally i'm done with my FIRST EVER 10K run this morning!!!! (i even nvr reached 10k in practice run) YYAAYYY!!!! just readin back my blog in Oct l/y ... am just like running 2.8 k in my first practice... but now am running like 10k, i realli feel proud of myself =P

ok woke up at 3am this morning (whoa!), but actually it's becoz my sister's noises woke me up... got on the special mtr (for marathon) on 430, how funny that the whole mtr is full with guys! haha , i shall take a pic of that view indeed (coz the first group to start is the male 10km) ... met w Leo in the Culture Centre and r about to start, but sth unlucky happened on me!!! My iPod suddenly HANGS!!!
!@#$%^!!!!!! nvr tried that before, and it so happened rite before the run!!! i used to hv music w me while running, sighhh (is it realli becoz my fortune this yr is not realli good in the yr of dog?)

the run started at 545 and well... i only know a lot of ppl r kept passing me =P while running (like in the first 3 or 4 k) sth bad happened again... feel like some ache at my side of the waist! oh geez... realli feel like i want to stop... but havent done so finally... well i hv to say also there r a lot of ups n downs throughout the route, and it's realli quite demanding when the route is tat undulating... i tot the most challenging is the final 2 k when u hv to pass thro the small tunnel in Central to Admiralty, realli wanna die... finally i've managed to cross the finish line at sth like 56 mins!!! YYAAAYY can complete within an hour! my target achieved!!! =P (but i do hope i can run like within 55 mins indeed)

so i tot the results n pics will be available later, will keep update then =p

here's a pic i took w Leo, oh dear i looked so terrible n fees like panda =P so sleepy look



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?