Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Thinking NEW

Tonite I've been to Jerry's combat class, and after that, a very weird n fresh idea floats in my mind, and suddenly i feel totally refreshed and anew: new work, new suit, new attire, new rountine, renewed gym club, new year, refreshing trip, new mindset, new stomach, refreshed friendship, renewed blog... just suddenly realised soo many new things happened just at the start of year 2007, yet it is strange that i only realised on the 10th day of the year.

Actually i shd be going through some "2006 plans revisited" things... but this mind suddenly comes up fresh n strong tonite and i feel this is more worthy than the "revisit" thing to be placed in my blog whatsoever... anyway i m trying to get my new plans put down here soon. =)

(P.S. also look out for my TPE / SG trip stuff soon)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?