Thursday, October 26, 2006

18354...

This is the closing mark of the HSI today, a historic closing high, and just points away from the "historic high" of 18398... but then i 'smell' tastes of a big drop again... the whole city is talking abt stocks n everyone is talking abt 4-digit numbers (i.e. stock quote)... hm is my guess correct?

Recently i got sooo many frens chatting w me abt stock things, like "what to buy", "is this good to buy" "what price shd i sell" all these stuffs.... but sooo sad is that i m no way good in it actually... pls dun believe me.... my tips r not accurate LOL

But then i also realised what i wrote about one year ago is realli happening! -- (quoted from my blog entry on 20 Oct 2005)
Financially -- to own 100k of asset (given the recent warrant fiasco, i better learnt some personal financial management knowledge and ideally, a better-paid job!)
OMG!!! All the things i described r TRUE now!!! Though my job is bad, but yet it's still better-paid kekeeee

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?