Monday, October 23, 2006

MOS Burger IS IN!!!

IN HK now!!!

I went there today... and super astounding that i need to queue for 30 mins+ to get the burger!!! HK ppl is realli crazy i think =p (i tried before in SG, but no queue at all)

Anyway, i tried the chicken burger set together w garden salad... the fried chicken is VERY NICE n DELICIOUS!!! highly recommened!

But pls bear in mind that... they still dun hv the full menu, and also u MUST got prepared to queue for long time if u wanna hv their burgers!!! sigh... hope they will open another store soon (i've asked the shop manager, and he said the 2nd one will only be available in 2007......)



Comments:
hey, fellow Singaporean? I chanced upon your blog cos i was checking the link to my blog about MOS burger and HK, and there I saw it.
Hmm, the way you rant sounds so familar, hee he, wonder if I am correct?
Kim
kimmymore@hotmail.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?