Sunday, January 07, 2007

Last nite in SG trip... blogging... sadness =p

Apparently on a Sat and last nite of trip in SG I shd be spending my time drinking in a bar or wat until late and not here punching my blog... however as i m: a) not feeling v well (damn this is the first time i got sickness thro' my trip - both TPE n SG), b) my frenz r not going out tonite (honestly this is such a unfortunate coincidence that everyone is not willing to go out), i dun feel losing too much staying up till now n getting my two cents here.

This is alreadi the 3rd trip for me to visit SG, however, this is the first time (in deep thoughts) that i m realli in luv with this city. So many of u guys r saying i m stupid or silly as SG is such a boring place, but i find it charming to me in sooo many ways still - the city's culture (this is the most impt one realli) - wat i wud say is that here in SG i cannot realli find: annoying ppl chatting on phone loudly on bus or mtr; impolite ppl giving u glances of unfriendly-ness, the quality of people here, the environment and weather, the food, and afterall, the feeling of being in a small own world of itself... it is not a pbm for me to hv sth like restrictions in media (whoa, maybe u think i m crazy, but i m rather sick of those '8 gua' media reporting in HK, this realli drives the quality of HK ppl much much more lower), or monotonous lifestyle here (honestly i m not much of an interesting ppl, all i want is some regular life wif sports afterall, which is more or less the life i tot here in SG)...

Wat i want is that maybe i shd realli try to seek for a job over here and can get a taste of living a life here... is this a very crazy thought?

Comments:
is it crazy? kinda.. lol
mark
 
hehe thx for ur comments lei =) honestly i even go to the job searching websites to look for a job in SG... anyone can help me? LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?