Thursday, October 20, 2005

Goals ahead...

It's funny tat I feel an urge to write here, and feel excited after sth posted... probably the '3-minutes-warmth' syndrome? (hope not)
Being an inorganized mind, planners / schedules / diaries meant nought to me, however thoughts always float in my mind, and this is such a gd place to gather them together...
The following to-do list requires a bit of due diligence and dedication, hope these can be achieved within the coming year:
Physically -- to get down to single-digit for my body fat %, at the same time maintaining my weight (i stood in ard 13%, tat means i gotta earn some 5lbs of lean mass)
Financially -- to own 100k of asset (given the recent warrant fiasco, i better learnt some personal financial management knowledge and ideally, a better-paid job!)
Lifestyle-wise -- probably it's not sth new for me to yell at moving out and own my little room or a little world of myself... just wonder if this can become true, even once in a while...
Academically -- my dream for a master degree withers with time, afterall i know my dream of getting an IR master may earns me nothing... but i think i still give it a try, if my doubts r settled, and before my academia comes to an end. (anyone studying IR can solve my doubts?)
Personally -- (this is rather close to academic, maybe consider this as another of my academic goal or whatsoever) given my great interest in all sort of japanese stuffs, i wanna pick up my knowledge again on Japanese. I enjoyed my jap lesson a lot in my univ., and i thinked the instructor - kataoka sensei did a good job in the teaching... hope the jap words can get into my mind again soon...
Mentally -- probably somebody who can share my happiness n sorrow (u know what i mean).... oh wait wait.... could this be done with due diligence n dedication?
I hate goal-setting exercise when i m in my previous co., however being a Capricornian, we r always famous for planning (and so i got such a list above!)... Anyway, i'll tried to update my 'status' on the above wish-list, let's see if any of 'em can be acheived the time i write again an year later =P

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?