Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Kick Off!

Thanks for coming in and visiting Robii's very first ever blog. I never thought to own a blog of myself, but recently the idea pops and floats in my mind... with the inspiration of my friend, finally it comes down to THIS.
Well, everything serve its purposes... this blog is no doubt multi-intentional:
  1. It is said that the blogger world is so influential that it shakes journalism and impacts politics (Ad Time! See how they describe) ... i m not that ambitious, however pretty sure that i wanna share my two cents here, probably a bit on current issues, but mainly to share my thought and inspirations.
  2. This should be the main force to end me up writing here... with my very cozy work and the lack of english-practising-opportunities, i believe my english language level has reached a crappy point that i need some emergency shapeups ... preventing me from writing "please see attached xxx for your information... best regards, robii" only! With the stimulus of another friend of mine in their email conversations, i m not gonna help myself from going to one of those famous Wall Street stuffs, but to sharpen up my vocab and writing HERE (vote of thanks to Bran, ur emails r actually amusing)
  3. I managed to have a journal-writing habit, dating back to secondary 5... well that's historic... but i do wanna link up my current bits n pieces indeed... coz that meant sth to me as well (go to one of the links aside!)... hm.. i should go into details for this... anyone realised that mostly single person keep up a diary-writing habit? Dating people is too busy to write as their time goes for dinners and movies; couples are too busy to write as they r too busy for the bickering and remedying relations... but i hope that i can continue writing no matter my status =P (big grin), anyway writing is always a better way to express myself instead of speaking, considering my 'express-myself-obstacle' syndrome (haha)
  4. I m not sure if this is relevant, however with my new laptop (Thinkpad X32 is soooo cool!!!) i feel a great desire to use it to finish some tasks, not just only surfing the web and chatting with friends... well while i m using this, i also realised that i can play with a bit of HTML language here & there... not to say bloggers sounds like computer-nerds like me!
OK... enough for my very first rigmarole ... ENJOY READING!

Comments:
Nice to see you join in the community, robii! I agree with you totally that blogs shake journalism and make a great impact politics - this is the great wave of the modern decade and I'm glad you're on-board!

And, as for "Couples are too busy to write as they r too busy for the bickering and remedying relations"... hahaha, tell you what: I met my partner online and we built up our relationship thru writing, ceaselessly, every day, every week for the last four months; and now we're happily together! So you see, blogging/writing has more than just expressing oneself, it can do you wonders :)

Enjoy blogging and I look forward to read your stuff, rigmarole or not!
 
hehe... thx for ur comments, hope u can continue to support my 'rigmaroles'... sure u 2 r happily together now! i m also happy for u! hope mine will be coming soon =P =P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?