Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Talking to Myself

It was only until recently that I realised this even though I've experienced the same feeling for many many times in the past few years: I am simply a FAILURE...

For many parts of my life, i had always experienced this: rejection, failure, unsuccessful... no matter it is a job interview, an audition, an application, and to more abstract things like recognition, acceptance... at the very beginning I thought all these were related to my character: not very high self-esteem, or my always nervous character... however after repeated failures, i think this is not the actual reason, but i m simply a person of poor skills in many senses and just having a too high expectation on my own self...

This is rather upset for me to know this reality at such a late time, as I think I've passed thro' the most effective learning stage in my life already... I've also think that only if there are chances I can make a change to this, but it also seems to be not that true... as the same cycle comes every time: chances, hopes, failure, despair...

I have realli no idea now on what to do with my situation, and in a very negative way, I think i may almost go for terminating my own self (but glad I never have this idea and do it)... sigh, but what to do then?

Comments:
There is always a learning curve for things - whether it be job interviews, love relationships & friendships ...

A learning curve tends to be a gentle slope at first; how steep of the gradient depend on the effort you put into it.

Questions to ask yourself -

Do we have the natural talent at people interactions so that we don't have to train ourselves ?

Do we love someone so much, yet we never identify our lover's need;
Or our "Boi" is not looking the same thing as you to begin with.

Are we so smart at our jobs, studies and interviews such that we don't even have to work hard and prepare for it?

The answer is we are not a genius - We have to put efforts to make things happen.

If things aren't happening - chances are you are not working hard enough, and you are giving up way too early.

You will start blaming yourself for all the unfortunate things that start happening around you.

As I say, a learning curve is v. gentle at first, once you break through and understand what your goals are - things will get easier.

When you look back - you will just laugh at your own immaturity.
 
Hey there,
I shd realli thanks for ur teaching on that day, u know i feel way more confident now in the class today =P

u guys r realli awesome!!! give my thx to ur 2 nice gal pals as well LOL!!! oh dear sure to Yrrej too!!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?